Monday 14 September 2009

Hello

This is the first time I am blogging here. My intent for setting up this blog is to share my journey with you and all the tools that I work with on my jouney to find peace, happiness and pupose in life. I always used to think that I want to get some place. But along the way I distinguished that its not really a destination but a journey. Before I would have thought that I need to get through this time as soon as possible because I want to reach here and there. But now as I go through each day. I focus on living each moment fully, taking care of my emotions and vibrations and finding the greatest peace, balance and centeredness that I can find. The last two years have been quite amazing in terms of personal growth. I had always heard that as you change within, your outer world will reflect it. I thought it was a nice concept. Got it very strongly intellectually but did not really experience it as a reality. Things started to shift for me really intensely when I discovered the Kryon website and the Free mp3 downloads of all the channels. I had read all the Kryon books for years, but to actually listen to the voice was an amazing feeling. I was hooked. I literally spent all my waking hours listening to this beautiful teaching, full of love and empowerment. And this led me back to the EMF Balancing Technique. It was exactly 2 years back that I did my first training of the EMF Balancing Technique and I have never looked back since. I am not the same person and my life is not the same. It has been an accelerated period of growth and learning for me. And here I am exactly after 2 years a Teacher of the EMF Balancing Technique and living my dream of so many years of having a successful practise, helping individuals step into their mastery and empowerment. I feel blessed to be doing this work.

5 comments:

  1. Nilofer, you are such a gifted practitioner and I'm grateful to have pulled you into my life...or was it that you pulled ME?

    Love,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nilu,
    Your intention has worked and many lives got centered and alined. I am one of those blessed once to know you; Thanks a lot for being in my life and allowing me to flow with energy work/emf.
    Thanks for every thing
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys, Thank you for posting comments on my maiden blog post. I really appreciate all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on his new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete